- Published: Thursday, 29 September 2016 20:46
- Hits: 673
$500.00 for 2 day weekend for 1 or 2 Fishermen
Do you want your kids to break away from the TV, iPhone, internet or video games? Do want to see them experience the thrill of baiting their own hook and pulling in their own catch? Fishing at White Oak offers excitement and the opportunity for all ages to interact and build a memory to last a lifetime.
- Family Fishing Adventures includes 2 days of fishing for 1 or 2 people in the Lodge Lake. Packages are only available on the weekends: Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. Night fishing is o.k.
- There is bank fishing only. Come prepared to encounter gators, snakes, insects and mosquitos. Bring long sleeve shirts and pants, hats, rubber boots, sun glasses, bug spray and sun screen.
- Fishing equipment needed: rods and reels or cane poles, artificial lures , crickets, worms or catfish bait. No live minnows, shiners, etc.
- Limits set daily. Limits set on arrival
- Lodging is in a heated and air conditioned cabin with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, complete kitchen, utensils, linens – grilling outside permitted. The cabin will accommodate 6 people
- Package does not include meals.
- Two extra fishermen, under age 16, may be included for $200.00 each
- NOTE: As this package is intended for families the maximum number of adults fishing is limited to two.
- Non fishing guests $100 each
The Lodge Lake has been stocked for over 20 years with Florida Bass, Tiger Bass, Gorilla Bass, Blue Gills, Shell crackers and Catfish. The record bass taken from the lake is 12 lbs 8 oz.
Weekends Available for Family Fishing in 2016
- May 13 - 15 and 27 - 29 - Sorry, these dates are already booked!
- June 3 – 5 and 17 – 19
- July 1 -3 and 15 – 17
- August 5 – 7 and 19 -21
- September 9 – 11 and 16 -18
- October 14 – 16 and 28 - 29
Special Quotes Given Upon Request
Call 334.727.9258 for more information or to reserve your weekend.